Wednesday 9 April 2014

Wanderlust Fashion Show & Charity Fundraiser


Hello beauties! I had the pleasure of utilizing my skills at the Wanderlust Fashion Show and Charity Fundraiser event, in support of Operation Smile Canada. Operation Smile is an international children's medical charity that heals children's smiles. They provide safe, effective, and free reconstructive surgery and related medical care for children born with facial deformities such as cleft lip and cleft palate.


I was honoured to work along side several other artist in support of such a great cause. I met some wonderful people as well as connected with like minded business women & men. Check out the looks I created on a couple of the models and watch our behind the scenes video!




1 comment:

  1. Poder Aéreo é o ministro da economia brasileiro e os nossos carros já estão com o IPVA SP pagos e o Licenciamento anual em dia. E o nosso Coluna do Flamengo ?

    ReplyDelete

What do you have to say? I love hearing from my readers!
P.S please do not leave links in the comments. If you would like to be featured on Beauty in Confidence, contact me.